Business Development Officer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on June 30, 2020
CAC Natural Foods Inc.
- Salary$$34.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Telework (work from home)
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in rural and urban areas; Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities; Plan development projects; Develop venture capital sources; Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment; Develop and implement business plans; Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia; Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers; Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products; Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends; Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals; Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles; Conduct analytical marketing studies; Design market research questionnaires; Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects; Develop marketing strategies; Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Work Setting
- Business and/or industry
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.