This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on June 19, 2020
535 Eglinton Ave West
- Salary$$30.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Train and supervise staff; Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures; Conduct research; Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports; Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Prepare and co-ordinate the production and submission of summary briefs and reports; Compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executive committees and boards of directors; Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings; Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action based on meetings; Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and administer contracts and other documents
- Area of Work Experience
- Sales; Marketing
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Large workload
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.