This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on June 02, 2020
- Salary$$33.75HOUR hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products; Prepare mock-ups and storyboards; Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements; Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website; Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software; Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements; Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code; Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Microsoft Visual Studio; Sublime Text
- Adobe Acrobat Reader; Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop
- Programming Languages
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sitting; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software; Spreadsheet; MS Windows; Database software; MAC; Device drivers; Networking software; Networking hardware; File management software; Security software; Presentation software; Mail server software; Communication software; 3D graphic software; Image editing software; Project management software; Programming software; HTML editing software; Web service design; Desktop publishing software; Programming languages; Data analysis software; Mapping and data visualization software; Website creation and management software; MS Office; Desktop applications; Business diagram software; Multimedia software
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.