This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on May 29, 2020
AB Relations Inc.
- Salary$$34.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products; Prepare mock-ups and storyboards; Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements; Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity; Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website; Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software; Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements; Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code; Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; Corel Draw; Adobe Dreamweaver; Adobe Premiere Pro
- Programming Languages
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software; Oracle; Linux; JavaOS; Mail server software; Image editing software; Web service design; Programming languages; Website creation and management software; SharePoint; C#; .NET; API
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.