This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on May 29, 2020
SMITH-PEAT ROOFING AND SHEET METAL LTD.
- Salary$$21.25 to $24.00HOUR hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment
07:00 to 18:00
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Area of Specialization
- Shingled roofs; Conventional and inverted built-up system; Single ply sheet membrane roofing system; Modified roofing system
- Work Setting
- Residential; Institutional; Industrial; Commercial
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; At heights
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Dependability; Reliability
- Roofer Specific Skills
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel; Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions; Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings; Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.