CNC (computer Numerical Control) Machinist
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on May 29, 2020
Ram Plastics Inc.
- Salary$$24.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Group Insurance Benefits
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Repair machine tools and parts; Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments; Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables; Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance; Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances; Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports; Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers); Set up and adjust production machineries/tools; Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces; Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools; Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs); Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Automotive manufacturing
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Measuring Tools
- Gauges; Callipers
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.