This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on May 26, 2020
- Salary$$25.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Prepare marketing plans; Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses; Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies; Implement marketing activities; Enforce policies and procedures; Develop and implement business plans; Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations; Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Additional Skills
- Supervise staff; Perform front desk duties; Arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.