Assistant Manager, Restaurant
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on May 25, 2020
Mac's Sushi at Fairview Mall
- Salary$$23.00 to $25.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Safe Food Handling certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Recruit, train and supervise staff; Participate in marketing plans and implementation; Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities; Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices; Ensure health and safety regulations are followed; Develop, implement and analyze budgets; Provide customer service; Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies; Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance; Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Spreadsheet; Accounting software; MS Office
- Additional Skills
- Cost products and services; Conduct performance reviews; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms; Organize and maintain inventory
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.