This job posting is advertised by a recruitment agency on behalf of the employer.
Posted on April 08, 2020
Trans-United Consultants Ltd.
- Salary$$67,000 to $90,000YEAR annually for 40 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Flexible Hours
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Bonus, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
- Permanent placement opportunity
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers
- Area of Work Experience
- Operations or production; Installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS PowerPoint; MS Office
- Area of Specialization
- Process control; Process design or development
- Work Setting
- Plastics manufacturing
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting is advertised by a recruitment agency on behalf of the employer. The agency acts as an intermediary between Job Bank and the employer. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure this job posting is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.