Sales And Promotions Co-ordinator
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on April 07, 2020
- Salary$$30.30HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours
- Start date
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes; Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Adobe Photoshop; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Area of Specialization
- Interactive/new media
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.