Human Resources Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on April 07, 2020
New City Contracting Ltd
- Salary$$44.00 to $46.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Respond to employee questions and complaints; Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies; Oversee the preparation of reports; Oversee development of communication strategies; Oversee the classification and rating of occupations; Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers; Manage contracts; Manage training and development strategies; Establish and implement policies and procedures; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures; Liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants; Advise senior management; Oversee the analysis of employee data and information; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Work Setting
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people; Working groups; Committees; Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.