This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on April 01, 2020
- Salary$$33.65HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Mathematics and Computer Science
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements; Design and develop database; Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems; Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools; Operate database management systems to analyze data; Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules; Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data
- Management Systems (erp or db)
- Progress; Oracle; MySQL; MS Access; MS SQL Server
- Programming Languages
- MySQL; HTML; CSS; SQL; Python; R
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Spreadsheet; MS Windows; Database software; MAC; Presentation software; Programming languages; Data analysis software; Mapping and data visualization software; MS Office
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.