Financial Assistance Officer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 31, 2020
Xinjiang Restaurant Inc.
- Salary$$25.00 to $30.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Work Setting
- Private sector
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.