This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 24, 2020
- Salary$$32.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies; Initiate and maintain contact with the media; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions; Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Additional Skills
- Train and supervise staff
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people; 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.