This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 23, 2020
Happy Valley Travel Ltd.
- Salary$$48.08HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence; Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments; Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Market business services; Manage contracts
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload
- Ability to Supervise
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.