This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 18, 2020
ICNT LOGISTICS INC.
- Salary$$22.00 to $30.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Train workers in duties and policies; Resolve work related problems; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Recruit and hire staff; Prepare and submit reports; Establish work schedules and procedures; Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery; Conduct performance reviews; Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Arrange for maintenance and repair work; Arrange training for staff; Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Work Setting
- Transportation; Freight forwarding
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.