This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 13, 2020
Quality Assured Manufacturing Inc
- Salary$$22.95HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Tend or operate equipment to prepare items for application of protective or decorative coatings; Tend or operate equipment to spray or coat; Prepare and mix metallizing solutions according to formulas or specifications; Check proper thickness of plating using micrometers, callipers or other devices; Tend automatic metal coating machines which convey objects through a series of cleaning, rinsing and plating solutions; Operate and control: electroplating equipment to coat metal, hot-dip metal plating equipment to galvanize metal and/or spray equipment to build up worn or damaged parts
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Hot-dip metal plating equipment; Electroplating equipment; Automatic metal coating machinery
- Application Methods
- Hand-held spray guns; Brush or pencil; Automated spray painting; Airless gravity pump
- Surface Preparation Methods
- Abrasive head blasting; Sandblasters; Removing old coatings manually; Masking
- Work Site Environment
- Odours; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.