This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 11, 2020
Dragados Canada, Inc.
- Salary$$110,000 to $120,000YEAR annually for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates; Confer with clients and other members of the engineering team and conduct research to determine project requirements; Plan and design major civil projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water and waste management systems and structural steel fabrications; Develop construction specifications and procedures; Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction materials; Interpret, review and approve survey and civil design work; Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of building codes and other regulations; Establish and monitor construction work schedules; Act as project or site supervisor for land survey or construction work
- Municipal Specialization
- Urban planning
- Area of Work Experience
- Quality assurance or control; Operations; Occupational health and safety; Design
- Construction Specialization
- Urban planning
- Area of Specialization
- Construction; Structural engineering
- Work Setting
- Construction company
- Transportation Specialization
- Bridges and overpasses
- Work Site Environment
- Dangerous; Outdoors; Wet/damp; Noisy; Odours
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Sound discrimination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Urban area; Relocation costs covered by employer
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- AutoCAD; Project management software; MS Office
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.