Business Development Officer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 10, 2020
Scott Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd
- Salary$$34.00 to $36.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities; Provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval of development proposals; Plan development projects; Develop and implement business plans; Conduct analytical marketing studies; Design market research questionnaires; Evaluate customer service and store environments; Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects; Develop feasibility studies; Prepare funding applications; Develop marketing strategies; Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place; Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions; Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.