This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on February 15, 2020
INDER GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Salary$$23.25HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Early Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer electronic enquiries; Compile data, statistics and other information; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.