This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on February 14, 2020
MANU TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Salary$$38HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Develop and document software testing plans; Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing; Execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests; Develop and implement software and information system testing policies and procedures
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sitting; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.