Production Manager - Manufacturing
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on February 12, 2020
PRIME NUTRISOURCE INC
- Salary$$40.72HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Direct quality control inspections; Organize and maintain inventory; Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget; Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work; Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines; Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques; Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $8,000,001 +
- Work Setting
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.