This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 27, 2020
Al Safa Foods Canada Ltd
- Salary$$32HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Train and supervise staff
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.