Vice-president - Financial, Communications And Other Business Services
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 23, 2020
Educational Consultancy Canvisa (ECC) Inc.
- Salary$$53HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office
- Security and Safety
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Organized
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning; Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.