This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 23, 2020
K & J's AUTO Ltd.
- Salary$$23.8HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Compile data, statistics and other information; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Database software; MS Office
- Area of Specialization
- Reports and records; Invoices; Correspondence; Contracts; Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.