HVAC (heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning) Mechanic
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 22, 2020
GAD Systems Ltd
- Salary$$35.5 to $37.5HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Measure, cut and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment; Measure and lay out reference points for installation; Interpret gas codes; Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components; Read and interpret blueprints; Install, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems; Start up system and test for leaks using testing devices; Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance or servicing; Install, maintain and repair equipment in refrigerated trucks used to transport food or medical supplies; Repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation or heat pump systems
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Safety equipment/gear; Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Punctuality
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.