Litigation Legal Assistant
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 22, 2020
JP MANN LAW FIRM PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
- Salary$$27HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents; Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Area of Work Experience
- Reports and records; Financial statements; Correspondence; Contracts; Civil litigation
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic mail; MS Outlook; PCLaw in the Cloud
- Additional Skills
- Train and supervise staff; Schedule and confirm appointments; Prepare financial statements and reports; Maintain filing system
- Work Setting
- Litigation; General law practice; Criminal law; Business or corporate law; Property and real estate law
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.