Technical Sales Specialist
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 20, 2020
Tool Time Inc.
- Salary$$24.2HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages; Supervise activities of other technical sales specialists; Resolve product and service related problems; Prepare and administer sales contracts; Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service; Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support; Promote sales to existing clients; Identify and solicit potential clients; Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services; Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service; Deliver sales presentations; Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce; Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs; Train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment; Read and interpret blueprints
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; Database management; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Steel; Manufacturing and industrial products
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.