This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 20, 2020
- Salary$$37.5 to $39.5HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence; Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments; Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software; MS Windows; Electronic scheduler; Database software; Presentation software; Project management software; Data analysis software
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Market business services; Manage contracts; Hire, train, direct and motivate staff; Develop promotional materials; Write and edit press releases, newsletter and communications materials
- Area of Specialization
- Advertising; Accounting and financial services; Survey research services; Security services; Sales; Public relations; Private investigation services; Payroll services; Media relations; Market research; Marketing; Legal services; Employment agency services; Customs services; Communications; Business services; E-commerce; Community campaign; Fundraising
- Work Samples
- Work sample specific to job
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.