This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 09, 2020
Electronic Arts (Canada), Inc.
4330 Sanderson Way
- Salary$$90,000 to $100,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Bonus, Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications; Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems; Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems; Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software; Write, modify, integrate and test software code; Program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges and Internet-based applications
- Operating Systems
- MS Windows; Linux
- Work Setting
- Game studio
- Programming Languages
- VRML; C++
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sitting; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Spreadsheet; Internet; Extranet; File management software; Presentation software; Communication software; Image editing software; Programming software; Programming languages; Software development; MS Office; Desktop applications; Multimedia software
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
4330 Sanderson Way
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.