This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 08, 2020
North York, ON
- Salary$$48 to $55HOUR hourly for 40 to 48 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products; Prepare mock-ups and storyboards; Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website; Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software; Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements; Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code; Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Operating Systems and Software
- Adobe Acrobat Reader; Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; Shockwave; Flash; Corel Draw; Adobe Premiere Pro
- Programming Languages
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sitting; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software; Unix; Spreadsheet; Oracle; MS Windows; Linux; Internet; MAC; JavaOS; Device drivers; Networking software; Networking hardware; Networking security; Extranet; Intranet; Servers; File management software; Security software; Presentation software; Mail server software; Communication software; HTML editing software; Web service design; Website creation and management software; MS Office; Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI); Desktop applications; Multimedia software; C#; .NET; API
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Team player; Dependability; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.