This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 08, 2020
- Salary$$55 to $78HOUR hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Oversee the preparation of reports; Evaluate technical designs and engineering work; Establish and implement policies and procedures for engineering work; Authorize the development of specifications for products or services; Assign, co-ordinate and review technical work; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; AutoCAD; MS Office; SolidWorks software; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Area of Specialization
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.