This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 30, 2019
- Salary$$34.75HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements; Design and develop database; Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems; Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools; Operate database management systems to analyze data; Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules; Develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data; Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data; Lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models; Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models; Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers
- Management Systems (erp or db)
- MS Access
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Sitting; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Windows; Internet; Database software; MS Office
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.