Construction Project Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 18, 2019
- Salary$$40.6HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements; Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates; Plan and manage budgets; Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress; Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings; Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Work Setting
- Commercial and/or industrial construction
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Cellular phone
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Values and ethics; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.