Human Resources Co-ordinator
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 17, 2019
New City Contracting Ltd
- Salary$$40.5 to $42.5HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales; Research employee benefits and health and safety practices and recommend changes; Mediate labour disputes and grievances; Co-ordinate employee performance and appraisal programs; Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources policies and programs; Administer benefit employment equity and other human resources programs; Hire, train and supervise staff; Advise managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, benefit programs and collective agreements
- Area of Specialization
- Human resources
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.