This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 10, 2019
The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids)
- Salary$$125,000 to $140,000YEAR year for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
Earned doctorate degree
5 years or more
- Area of Work Experience
- Health; Health care institution, facility or clinic; Research institute, laboratory or centre; Basic, theoretical or fundamental research
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Large workload
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Medical Specialization
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting