This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 10, 2019
St. Thomas, ON
- Salary$$57,000 to $73,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Temporary work assignment
Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures; Oversee the analysis of data and information; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD); MS Excel; MS Word; MS Office; Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software; Material requirements planning (MRP) system
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Work Setting
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting