Logistics Clerk - Transportation
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 10, 2019
- Salary$$45,000 to $55,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Bonus, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Review personnel availability and other pertinent information to establish schedule parameters; Design new or modify existing schedules using computer software or other methods; Assign personnel to equipment and routes and schedule work shifts
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting