This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 10, 2019
GAD Systems Ltd
- Salary$$45,000 to $60,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise on tendering procedures; Utilize quantity take-off procedures; Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems; Project cash flow and financing requirements; Prepare estimates for general expenses and overheads; Prepare and maintain directory of supplies and trade contractors; Monitor and adjust contract expenditures; Estimate pre-contract costs; Analyze tenders and recommend awards; Prepare estimates of labour and/or material costs; Liaise, consult and communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates
- Major Work Area
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; Estimating packages
- Type of Experience
- Residential construction; Architecture; Commercial and/or industrial construction
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Willing to travel; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.