This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 06, 2019
Dawson Creek, BC
- Salary$$130,000 to $145,000YEAR year for 40 to 48 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Temporary work assignment
Other trades certificate or diploma
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility; Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment's machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems; Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs; Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
- Work Setting
- Manufacture; Industrial facility or establishment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting