Business Development Officer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 03, 2019
SARAI TRUCKING LIMITED
- Salary$$37HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in rural and urban areas; Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities; Provide consulting services to government and other organizations; Provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval of development proposals; Plan development projects; Develop venture capital sources; Develop policies; Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment; Develop and implement business plans; Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia; Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers; Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products; Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends; Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals; Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles; Conduct analytical marketing studies; Design market research questionnaires; Evaluate customer service and store environments; Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects; Develop feasibility studies; Prepare funding applications; Set up corporations; Develop marketing strategies; Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place; Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions; Maintain database of potential franchisees, real estate locations and on-line buy/sell Internet sites; Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook; Microsoft Publisher
- Additional Skills
- Supervise professional and support staff and students; Recruit and hire staff; Perform administrative tasks
- Work Setting
- Business and/or industry
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.