Electrical Engineering Technician
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 02, 2019
Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
- Salary$$36,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
Other trades certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Assist in inspecting, testing and adjusting electronic components; Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems
- Area of Specialization
- Testing; Troubleshooting
- Type of Industry Experience
- Telecommunication and communications
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Internet; Communication software; Software development
- Equipment, Systems and Controls Experience
- Radio communication equipment; Electronic testing equipment and systems
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting