This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 18, 2019
Thunder Bay, ON
- Salary$$14 to $17HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract (ending: null)
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Placement Agency
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Store, update and retrieve financial data; Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents; Send and receive messages; Provide general information to clients and the public; Prepare and format page presentation; Perform basic bookkeeping tasks; Organize and schedule office work; Locate and remove files requested; Label files according to retention and disposal schedules; Label, file and retrieve documents; Compile data, statistics and other information; Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries; Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases; Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically; Prepare invoices and bank deposits; Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing; File material in storage area; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Prepare and monitor contracts and budgets
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized; Adaptability; Collaborative; Analytical; Creativity; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal-oriented; Hardworking; Integrity; Outgoing; Positive attitude; Proactive; Quick learner; Time management
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting