Technical Sales Representative
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 18, 2019
Howard Marten Fluid Technologies Inc.
- Salary$$65,000YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Mileage Paid, Commission, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages; Resolve product and service related problems; Prepare and administer sales contracts; Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service; Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support; Promote sales to existing clients; Identify and solicit potential clients; Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services; Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service; Deliver sales presentations; Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce; Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs; Train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment; Read and interpret blueprints
- Manufacturing Sector Experience
- Paints and protective coatings
- Area of Specialization
- Hydraulics and fluids
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Willing to travel regularly; Valid driver's licence; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- On-site customer service; Various locations
- Industrial machinery and equipment; Chemicals and chemical products; Manufacturing and industrial products
- Coating/Application Specialization
- Powdered coatings
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting