This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 18, 2019
Simcoe Muskoka Child, Youth and Family Services
- Salary$$64,825 to $82,000YEAR year for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Investigate cases of child abuse or neglect and take authorized protective action when necessary
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Social Work Specialization
- Child welfare
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting