Consulting Mechanical Engineer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 15, 2019
Williams Engineering Canada Inc.
- Salary$$84,100 to $138,800YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) by a provincial or territorial association
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems; Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates; Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Area of Specialization
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- Work Setting
- Consulting firm
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Valid driver's licence; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people; 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Remote location
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Project management software; MS Office; Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting