Printing Machine Operator - Printing
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 15, 2019
8625 coronet rd
- Salary$$17 to $20HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Set up and make adjustments to printing machines; Review work order to determine job specifications; Operate and monitor printing machines during print run and make adjustments; Input codes and key in programming data on console keyboard of computerized machines; Clean machines and replace worn parts
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Organized
8625 coronet rd
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting