This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 15, 2019
TR Canada E&C Inc.
- Salary$$85,000 to $100,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems; Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures; Supervise and inspect the installation of mechanical systems; Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs; Design power plants, machines and equipment
- Area of Work Experience
- Purchasing, procurement and contracts; Quality assurance or control; Operations or production; Installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities
- Area of Specialization
- Thermal power; Rotating equipment tools; Material handling; Hydraulics and fluids; Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system; System integration
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Office; Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting