Box Cutter, Corrugated - Paper Converting
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 13, 2019
Packaging World Inc.
North York, ON
- Salary$$14HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Set up machines; Operate machines which cut, fold, glue or clip paper and cardboard; Operate machines which glue paper to cardboard and cut it; Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Additional Skills
- Perform other routine maintenance
- Type of Product
- Corrugated cartons; Containers; Boxes
- Security and Safety
- Drug test; Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Dusty
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting