This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 08, 2019
Mahek Restaurant and Lounge
- Salary$$17HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Advise on wine selection; Store beverage and food products; Organize and set up bar; Order bar stock and maintain inventory and control of bar stock; Inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks; Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations; Collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages; Clean bar area and wash glassware; Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons; Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Team player; Client focus; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting